It's Labor Day weekend and you want something fun for the whole family???
Check out Peanut Island - which is only a small ferry ride away to get to an island of fun in the sun!
BEACH! PICNICS! CAMPING! FISHING! SNORKELING! SCENIC WALKS!
PEANUT ISLAND PARK HOURS:
Sunrise - Sunset
Intracoastal waterway, near the Lake Worth Inlet, Riviera Beach
HOW TO GET HERE: Peanut Island Shuttle
or you can take your own personal watercraft such as; boat, jet ski, kayak and dock right up on the beach or at one of their dock slips.
DAILY EVERY 25 MINUTES FROM 10:00AM-5:00PM
LAST BOAT TO ISLAND 3:00PM
LAST BOAT OFF ISLAND 5:00PM
200 E 13TH STREET
RIVIERA BEACH FL 33404
Day Ticket for Adult - $16
Day Ticket for Child - $8
- facility website: Peanut Island
- reserved and limited camping in designated areas
- swimming area is currently unguarded.
ACREAGE: 80 acres
- beach frontage, guarded and unguarded swimming beaches and snorkeling lagoon
- boat access only
- boat docks (west and east sides) (2)
- boat slips, day-use only (14)
- campground, reserved tent sites (17)
- canoeing/kayaking access
- chiki huts (4)
- fishing (saltwater) in designated areas only
- fire ring, group/community (in campground) (1)
- intracoastal waterway frontage
- observation deck
- picnic pavilions, group (first-come, first-served) (2)
- picnic pavilion, group (registered camper use only) (1)
- picnic areas with grills, single table (first-come, first-served)
- pier (fishing)
- restroom facilities
- walking path, paver block
Please note: there is NO food or rental concession located on the island. Please bring all necessary items for your safety, comfort, and enjoyment.
- balloons- Loggerhead Marinelife Center and Palm Beach County have committed to the prohibition of balloons at this park in an effort to promote the safety and protection of sea turtles. Visit Loggerhead Marinelife Center to learn more about the dangers balloons pose to marine wildlife.
- daily beach conditions 561-629-8775
- campground reservations 561-845-4445
- harvesting of tropical fish
- pets - please do not abandon
- please do not feed wild animals
- rabies prevention
- virtual tour [external link]